|CANNING LINE DESIGN PARAMETERS:|
|Container:||3kg – A10|
|Container closer type:||Can Seamer|
|Packaging Capacity:||400 cans per hour (3kg)|
• PISTON FILLER – FLP3000
• CAN SEAMER – SRS200
• VACUUM CAN SEAMER – SRS200VF
• EXHAUST BOX – M200
• COOKING POT – 200L
• RIBBON BLENDER – 280L
• COLD GLUE LABELLER – LB180
• CODING MACHINE – TRUMARK
PISTON FILLING MACHINE – FLP3000
Dosing Machine, table top version
• Volumetric dosing machine, 3 litre volumetric piston filler.
• Pneumatic operation with compressed air
• Delivery and suction speed finely adjustable by means of regulating valves
• Long lasting Teflon gaskets for food and chemical products, abrasives
• Adjustment of the dose volume, by a hand wheel with the graduated scale
• All parts in contact with the product to be dosed are in stainless steel AISI316L
• Various dosing heads, depending on the dense and pasty liquid product
• Hopper in stainless steel AISI 316L – Capacity 100 lt or customized to customer needs
• A possibility of auger screw for very dense products
• Stainless steel table top stand including control pedal
• Air supply connection with filter, pressure reducer, pressure gauge, and air exclusion hose valve
CAN SEAMER – SRS200
With Foot Switch: The Can with the Lid (End) to be seamed is placed on the lifter plate. A Foot Switch (electronic) is pressed and the seaming operation begins. After completion, the lifter plate with the seamed Can are automatically brought down to the rest position.
With Dual Push Buttons: The Can with the Lid (End) to be seamed is placed on the lifter plate. The dual push buttons are simultaneously pressed and released. The Can is lifted to the Seaming Chuck and the seaming operation begins. After completion, the lifter plate with the seamed Can are automatically brought down to the rest position.
• Semi-Automatic Round Can Seaming machine.
• Dual Push Button or Foot Switch operation with Pneumatic Lifting system.
• Can be fitted with an optional Automatic End/Lid Feeder.
• Available with Stainless Steel Tooling, Covers, Contact Parts and Cladding.
• Heavy Duty Construction with all moving parts CNC Machined.
• 4 Roller Seaming ensures consistent and leak proof Seaming.
• Ability to seam a wide range of Can Diameters with a quick changeover of tooling. For Height changes only a simple setting is required (no change parts).
• PLC or Timer based Control Panel (depending on order configuration).
VACUUM CAN SEAMER WITH GAS FLUSH – SRS200VF
The Can with the Lid (End) to be seamed is placed on the lifter plate. A Foot Switch (electronic) or Dual Push Buttons are pressed.
The Chamber Closes, the Can is Vacuumized and then flushed with Nitrogen. On completion of Flushing, the Can is seamed and the Machine is ready for the next Can. All operations take place consecutively without any further operator intervention.
The Vacuum and Gas Flush times can be set to user desired levels in the control panel. The machine also has a multi-flush option for multiple Vacuum+Flush cycles, if required.
• Semi-Automatic Vacuum Seaming machine for Hermetic Seaming of Cans in modified Atmosphere.
• Vacuum, Gas Flushing and Seaming in consecutive operations with the single press of a push button.
• User Selectable Options for Vacuum Only, Gas Only, Vacuum + Gas and Multiflush.
• Available with options for Stainless Steel Contact Parts, Tooling, Covers and Cladding.
• Final Oxygen Levels achievable of less than 2% (product dependant).
• Heavy Duty Construction.
• Ability to seam a wide range of Can Diameters & Heights with a quick changeover of tooling.
• 4 Roller Can Seaming ensures consistent and leak proof Seams.
• Suitable for Metal, Composite or Plastic Cans.
• PLC Based Control Panel and Vacuum Setting gauge for precise control of Vacuum Level and Gas Flush Time.
EXHAUSTER BOX – M200
The M-2 Exhauster is supplied complete and ready-to-install. Just connect to a steam line and plug in the electric cord. It is equipped with filling and sealing tables 800mm x 800mm on opposite ends of the 300mm x 5000mm enclosed tunnel. The hood is easily removed for cleaning. The motor and 100-1 speed reducer are equipped with 3-step pulleys for variable speed adjustment. Guide rails are adjustable for all cans up to No. 10s. Perforated steam pipes extend the full length of the tunnel on both sides for effective exhausting. Motor 1/3 H.P., 115/60/1, 1725 RPM.
All-stainless steel construction (except chain, sprocket, motor and speed reducer) resists rust and encourages sanitation. This equipment saves labour, eliminates “bottlenecks,” increases production and improves quality. This shows Dixie Sealers mounted on sealing table and steam line connection.
This exhauster is ideal for use with Dixie Sealers & Retorts and their operations guarantee smooth and efficient production and improved quality. Overall length 5 meters
COOKING POT – 200L
|Tilt-able electrical cooking|
Product: Canning chicken & veg stew
Package: Tinplate can
Can size: D75*110mm
400grams Static Steam Retort
Retort size (customer required): 900*1800
|Pouches per layer||88|
|Pouches per basket||440|
|Pouches per retort||880|
|Working Pressure(MPa)||0.2~0.3 Mpa|
|Max working Temperature（℃）||144℃|
|Power Voltage||According to customer’ requirement|
|Water quality requirement||Sterilize water should be RO water.
Cooling water. The content of chlorine ion in the water not higher than 25mg/L
|Basket||900×1800||piece||2 x 2||2 baskets for each retort x 2sets
|Divider||900×1800||piece||8 x 2||Plastic divider|
|4-wheels trolley||900#||set||2 x 2||4-wheels trolley x 2sets|
COLD GLUE PAPER LABELLING MACHINE – LB180
|Labeling Speed||up to 30 bottles per minute|
|Power Supply||220v, 50Hz, 80W|
DATE BATCH INK JET CODER – TRUMARK
• 7-inch colour touchscreen display
• Supports up to 2 print heads
• Independent controller separated from the print heads, suitable for various working environments
• Printing height up to 25.4mm (1.0″)
• Low periodical maintenance
• Clean and trouble-free technology
• User-friendly interface
• Easy integration into any production environment
• Easy adjustment for down and side printing
• Printing on porous or non-porous surface
• Ability to backup settings, logos, and messages
• User level password protection
• Automatic recognition of inks (aqueous or solvent) and application of appropriate printing parameters
• Controller stores up to 500 messages internally
• Ethernet and USB connectivity
• PC software for message template design
• Printing speed up to 60m/min (200ft/min)
• Resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi