- Project name: 8 000 bottles/h drinking water product line for 500ml
- Filling products: Drinking water
- Production capacity: 8 000bottles/h (500ml) for drinking water
- Liquid level: Meets customer’s demand
Raw materials: PET bottle
Type: Roundly or squarely (undetermined)
Quantity: 500ml and 1L
Empty bottle weight: Wait for customer’s supply
Spec of the bottle neck: 30/25 mm
- Bottle cap: Plastic screw cap
- Label: Shrinkable sleeve PVC label
- Bottle arrange type: PE film shrink wrapper packing
- Bottle Blowing machine (not included)
- Rinsing filling and capping machine
- Cap elevator
- Bottle cap sterilizer
- Bottle dryer
- Bottle coding machine
- Shrink-sleeve labelling machine
- Shrink-wrap machine
- Handle applicator
- Pallet stretch-wrap machine
- Conveyor and accessories
III. Description of Equipment
1. In-feed Air Conveyor directly fed from blow molders
Air conveyor is supported on the ground, with air fan installed above the conveyor. Air filter is installed in the entry of every fan, to avoid dust blown into bottles. Bottles are retained by neck with two supporting carrier plates in the conveyor, and transported into Tri-bloc.
Main technical parameter
- Type: F-9
- Power: 2.2KW/set (Per Blower)
2. Rinsing Filling and Capping machine
The bottles enter the tri-bloc via the air conveyor. Then it enters the rinsing machine via a star support entering the rinser grippers. The grippers will then orientate the bottle and rinsing will commence.
The bottle is turned bottom down then exits the rinser and goes through the star support into the filling machine where it is placed in-line with the filling valve. The bottom cam system lifts the bottle into the filling position. The bottles are then filled to the required filling height.
After the bottles are filled it will exit the filler via a star support into the capper.
The bottles enters the capper, caps are fed into the pick and place system where a cap will be picked up by the capping head then place and screw it to the next bottle, this capping heads are equipped with magnets and allow for very accurate capping torques. The bottles then exit the capper via a star support.
The bottle then leaves the star support, exit the tri-blocand are transported on a plastic slat conveyor
- Type: GCF18-18-6
- Working location: Rinser 18, filler 18, capper 6
- Production capacity: 8 000BPH (500ml 30/25mm bottleneck)
- Air source pressure: 0.7MPa
- Air consumption: 0.8M3/min
- Rinsing water pressure: 0.2-0.25 MPa
- Rinsing water consumption: 1.2 t/h
- Filling way: Gravity filling
- Host power: 2.2KW
- The total capacity: 3.12KW
- Voltage rating: 380V
- Dimension: 2 860 x 2 180 x 2 800mm (LxWxH)
The consumptions of the water for each type of bottle when rinsing is 105ml/s (when 0.25Mpa)
3. Bottle Cap Washer, Sterilizer
The System is used to sterilize and wash the plastic caps before capping by disinfectant water and clean water.
- Sterilizing tunnel and washing tunnel 1pc
- SUS316L disinfectant water pump 1pc
- SUS304 clean water pump 1pc
- Recycling tank 200Liter 1pc
- Caps elevator 1pc
Automatic caps sorting, feeding, sterilizing, caps and washing.
Under PLC control, lack of caps automatic feeding, full of caps, automatic stop.
Without caps automatic stop.
SUS304 construction and clear FRP cover, easy maintain.
4. Air Knife – Bottle Dryer
To dry the bottle that exit the bottle warmer. Make them suitable to the post-packaging
Multiple groups of Air knife ensure bottles are complete dry.
SUS304 machine construction
Vortex style air pump 1pcs
Max air flow rate: 210 m3 pump
Max. Air Pressure: 28kpa
Power Supply: 380V 3phase, 50HZ
Size: 1 000 x 900 x 1 700mm
5. Laser Date Batch Printer
The compact CO2 laser delivers permanent, basic product coding (text and variable data). This version is the ideal solution for 1 to 4-line applications. The patented and proven dot matrix technology enables outstanding print speed for a wide variety of lot and date code applications in the food and beverage industries.
- Output rate: up to 900 products/minute
- Production line speed: up to 125 m/minute (dependent on number of characters, resolution and substrate)
- 10.6 µm wavelength
- Minimum output power: 10 W
- One and two-dimensional barcodes with CoLOS
- Dot matrix fonts
- Standard lens focal distance and coding area (mm): fd 127 / 51 * 80
- Hand held and WYSIWYG user interface
- Available in 17 languages
- 4 keyboards (English, Chinese, Cyrillic and European)
- RS-232 interface
- On board memory
- Message store capacity of 1,000 messages
- Operating temperature: from 5°C to 40°C
- IP rating (dust/humidity protection): IP20 / IP56
- 4-meter interconnecting cable
6. OPP labeling machine
7. PE Shrink-wrap machine
Main technical parameters
Packing type: Packing with PE film.
Packing speed: 8-12 packages per minute
Suitable packing shape: Square or round shape
Power source: 3 phases 5 wires, 380V/50HZ, 19 kw
Overall size: 6 500 × 3 565 × 2 100 (mm)
Compressed air pressure: 0.6-0.8 Mpa
Air consumption: 0.4 M3 per minute
8. Pallet Stretch Wrapper Machine