Project: Carbonated & Still Beverage Canning line
Rated Capacity: 2500 cans/hr
Filling Product: Carbonated & Still Wines & Beverages
Filling Temperature: 0~4℃
Container type: Meat cans
Filling Volume: from 200ml to 500ml / can diameter stays the same on all different sizes
MACHINE PRICE LIST
|1||Chilling unit with plate heat exchanger / 2T
|2||Carbonator CO2 mixer 2T
|3||Can depallitizer / 10000CPH
|4||Can twister and rinse / 20000CPH
|5||Liquid nitrogen doser
|6||Can filling & sealing / 2500CPH
|7||Liquid level detector
|9||Can twister / turn can over to code the base of the can||1|
|11||Shrink wrap machine
|12||CIP system / 3 x 1000L tanks||1|
|1||Can warmer tunnel / Size(mm): 6000×2400×1500||1|
|1||Diesel Boiler / kg/hr 300 / 130kw||1|
Plant Layout for Reference
2500CPH Carbonated Beverage Canning Line Layout
Automatic systems up to 2500 CPH
Automatic systems for processing and packaging of canned beverages of any size, made of aluminium, steel and tinplate. The range of machine allows to cover the production requirements up to 2500 cans/hour.
This system is designed to carry out automatically the cycles of filling and seaming of cans and can be completed with transport systems and ancillary machines complying with the customers’ requirements and respecting the spaces available in the installation rooms.
Both the technology that the components used to make this type of equipment are the same used in plants with high productivity.
An operator panel allows to control all the operation parameters of the plant.
1. It delivers Low TPO levels thanks to a new high-performance vacuum pump
2. A single high output filling tank ensures constant product filling levels at top speed
3. User friendly Siemens 7” colour HMI touchscreen control panel & PLC
4. Camme operations for more accurate positioning of bottles and faster servicing
1. CHILLING UNIT WITH HEAT EXCHANGER, 2T
Air cooled water chiller Specifications:
Power supply:400 V /50 Hz 3Phase
Compressor: Original DANFOSS hermetic scroll compressor Built-in SS water tank and water pump
Original Schneider/CHINT electrical components
-5CC to 35C chiller water temperature controlling range
Food grade plate heat exchanger / cooling capacity 40KW
2. CARBONATION UNIT 2T
The product is delivered direct from the storage tank to the stainless-steel receiver vessel which contains pump level management systems.
The product is then pumped from this vessel via the progressive cavity pump system, this ensures continues pressure. The product is then received in the carbonating pressure vessel, this vessel contains its own level control system.
Product temperature is closely monitored by its own controller which changes CO2 volumes according to the temperature change. This gives continuity of C02 within the product if a change of temperature occurs.
Before and during carbonation, de. Aeration takes place, removing any air/oxygen contained in the product.
The syrup inlet is controlled by pneumatic valve. The syrup in and out is controlled by PLC control system. When the liquid level reaches the minimum, the liquid will flow in automatically; when the liquid level reaches the maximum, the liquid will stop flowing.
This part is selector valve. When the syrup flows through the heat exchanger, the chilling water will flow through the heat exchanger to chill the syrup. If the syrup didn’t flow through the heat exchanger, the chilling water will stop flowing. In this way, it can save a lot of energy.
The syrup has been chilled in syrup chiller. In order to keep the syrup 0-5 degree, we apply to chill the syrup twice. This is one of the reasons the carbonator can add more CO2 than the other carbonator.
3. CAN DEPALLETIZER
The semi-automatic empty can (bottle) depalletizer is mainly suitable for automatically depalletizing three-piece cans, two-piece aluminium cans and glass bottles. The empty cans (bottles) palletized on the pallets will be pushed pile by pile to the conveyor after they are hoisted, and then they will be sent by multiple rows of conveyors or rotary discs to the sliding channel type can washing machine or automatic bottle washing machine. It can replace the manual can (bottle) arrangement, which has increased production efficiency. It is an indispensable ideal device for middle and large-sized beverage plants.
4. SLIDEWAY CAN RINSER
The washer is connected with the depalletizer. The empty cans or turned turned upside down,180°turn, the can then enters the rinsing section which sprays water from a storage tank into the upside down can. The water which sprayed into the empty can refilter and flow back into the tank or get discharged through the discharge pipes. After cleaning the can it is twisted back up a 180°turn by the twist machine entering the feed conveyor belt to get filled and sealed.
5. NITROGEN DOSER
Liquid Nitrogen Dosing Machine for bottling and canning application. It controls dosing volume accurately, no- -container -no-liquid dosing, small size, easy installation and could coordinate with any filling production line. Control system comprises Siemens PLC and touch screen, all pipes adopt vacuum heat- -insulated pipes which could ensure minimum consumption of liquid nitrogen and no frosting operation condition.
NWW-300 production speed: 0-300 units/min
6. FILLER & SEAMING MACHINE / 12-1
Automatic systems for filling and sealing canned beverages of any size, made of aluminium, steel and tinplate. The range of machine allows to cover the production requirements up to 2500 cans/hour.
FILLING VALVE DIAGRAM
CIP CIRCULATION SYSTEM
CAN SEALING / SEAMER
7. LIQUID LEVEL DETECTOR
This liquid level detector to inspect the liquid levels in each can, rejecting and removing cans that are over or under filled.
8. CAN DRYER
Used to dry the cans before shrink wrapping
9. CAN TWISTER / FOR CODING UNDER THE CAN
10. INK-JET DATE BATCH CODING MACHINE / TRUPRINT
• 7-inch colour touchscreen display
• Supports up to 2 print heads
• Independent controller separated from the print heads, suitable for various working environments
• Printing height up to 25.4mm (1.0″)
• Low periodical maintenance
• Clean and trouble-free technology
• User-friendly interface
• Easy integration into any production environment
• Easy adjustment for down and side printing
• Printing on porous or non-porous surface
• Ability to backup settings, logos, and messages
• User level password protection
• Automatic recognition of inks (aqueous or solvent) and application of appropriate printing parameters
• Controller stores up to 500 messages internally
• Ethernet and USB connectivity
• PC software for message template design
• Printing speed up to 60m/min (200ft/min)
• Resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi
11. SHRINK WRAP MACHINE
• Machine dimensions: L5500mm*W3200mm*H2100mm
• Tunnel dimensions: L1200*W650mm*H400mm
• Packaging speeds: up to 14 PCS/min
• Operating power supply/power: 380V 17kw
• Packing format: 2*3, 3*4, 3*5, 4*5, 4*6
• Packing material: PE film
• Thickness of film: 0.06–0.12mm
• Operating air pressure: 0.6-0.8Mpa
• Air consumption: 0.5m3/minute
• Working noise: Less than 65 dB
• Total Weight: 1500KG
12. CIP SYSTEM / 3 TANK
• Working pressure: normal pressure in tank, 0.3-0.7 in steam pipe
• Working temperature: 60-138℃in acid and alkaline tank.
• Motor power: 2.2KW
• Overall size: 3000x1400x2000 MM